ALL BUSINESSES THAT SELL AND SERVE ALCOHOL
Throggs Neck Community Action Partnership Is Sponsoring An
Alcohol Training Awareness Program
Wednesday, November 20th, 20132789 Schurz Avenue, Bronx, NY 1046510:30-1:00 pm (2½ hours Training Program)
This is a NYS Liquor Authority Approved Alcohol Training Awareness Program for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol.
Using this program can bring immediate payback and benefits:
- Improved Customer Service
- Preserve the health, safety and welfare of communities
- Comply with the Alcohol Beverage Control Laws
- Stop underage drinking and sales to intoxicated persons
- Decreased penalties for alcohol violations
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED !
For more information or to register, call:
Joanne Timmins at 718-904-1333 ext: 28 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training is free to businesses within the CB #10 service area.
For all others, a $50 charge will be applied to the first two people from a business with a $10 surcharge for each additional person.