On the agenda for this month:
- A Finacial Planner from North Shore Financial Group, and our sponsor for November, Stuart Stein, will discuss products and services that can provide individuals, families and businesses with assistance in building their financial freedom.
- A representative from FEMA will be speaking and reaching out to anyone who is in need of assistance due to Hurricane Sandy.
- The TNMA status report
- The reading of the Treasury Report
- We will also be speaking on the benefits and requirements involved in forming a BID in Throggs Neck. It is beneficial for all merchants to attend if they intend to do business on the Business Corridor of Throggs Neck, as the formation of a BID will affect all merchants.
- New merchant member announcements
- Merchant member issues