Have you noticed the trees lining East Tremont are now SPARKLING come sundown? These lights are part of a special TNMA Throggs Neck Beautification Project that is adding a lovely glow to our neighborhood and will help us stand out all year long. This illumination will be on throughout the year with just a few periodic dark times for maintenance by NYC agencies.
We would like to give a big shout out of Thank You to the following members who sponsored the lights and annual care:
- Angelo Gonzalez, Core Realty Family
- Anthony Basso, Big Three Wine and Liquor
- Billy Tsibidis, Crosstown Diner
- Bob Jaen, Throggs Neck Merchants Association
- Albert Graziosa, M.D., P.C., Orthopedic/Sports Medicine
- James McQuade, Schuyler Hill Funeral Home
- John Marano, Community Activist
- John Sisto, Sisto Funeral Home Inc.
- Maddalena DeSieno, NY Automatic Gates
- Marco Bassani, Lione Logistics, Inc
- Richard Rosario, Richard Rosario Photography
- Salvatore DeSieno, SDS Electronics Plus, Inc.
- Stephen B. Kaufman, Law Office of Stephen B. Kaufman
- Tommy Melendez, Master Graphics NYC, Inc.
- Vincent Aprea, Aprea Air Inc.